A man and woman are back behind bars, accused in a second drug trafficking investigation in Lethbridge.
Lethbridge Police have arrested a man and woman for a second time in two weeks, accused again of dealing drugs in the city.
Back in late April, police arrested 39 year old Larry Healy Jr. and 19 year old Shaquerri Young Pine after seizing $60,000 worth of drugs during a downtown traffic stop.
The pair was released under several conditions, however Wednesday (May 8) they were re-arrested, this time at a local hotel after police seized drugs, cash, and weapons from a vehicle.
Healy Jr. and Young Pine are back in jail, facing numerous other charges including breaching conditions. They'll be in court again May 10th.
Police seized over $12,000 worth of drugs in this second bust including:
* 21.6 grams of Carfentanil
* 18.4 grams of Methamphetamine
* 143 Codeine tablets
* 30 Temazepam pills
* 73 Gabapentin pills
* $4,180 cash
* Seven cellphones
* Drug paraphernalia (scales and packaging)
* A machete, two knives and a BB Gun
* Suspected stolen property including five computers, one iPad and a bag containing various antique Canadian and US coins.